An 18th Birthday is a time for many firsts. At 18 you can:
- Legally buy and drink alcohol;
- You can join the armed forces without your parents’ permission;
- You can buy a house and apply for a mortgage;
- You can buy fireworks;
- You can get married without your parents’ permission;
- You can vote;
- You can get a tattoo!
- So being eighteen is certainly something to celebrate … and we’ve got lots of ideas at House of Party of how to do this in style.
For an amazing 18th birthday party, you need all the essentials, including balloons (because you can’t have a birthday party without balloons, no matter how old you are!), jazzy table decorations, colourful room decorations, and plenty of food and music! Read on for our 18th birthday party ideas, decorations, ranges and themes.
I think the best place to start planning an 18th birthday party is deciding on a theme; what interests does the birthday boy/girl have? What sort of individual are they? From gathering a list of this person’s character and hobbies we can then pinpoint the best theme for them!
If you’ve decided on a theme now all you need is the props to bring the party together – here at Elevation we have a fantastic range of beautiful birthday balloons, table decorations, party invitations, banners and bunting.
We have all the essentials for a fantastic 18th birthday party. Our range includes Bubbles, Orbz and Latex Balloons and of course our ever expanding personalised banner and poster range! If you want to have a chat about your 18th birthday party ideas, please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit our brand new Balloon Boutique in Oswestry, Shropshire.